Yamaha YPG-635 88-Key Weighted Portable Grand Piano
The YPG-625, part of Yamahas Portable Grand series of keyboards, boasts a total of 500 realistic instrument voices including 12 drum/SFX kits and 150 accompaniment styles. 88 weighted, graded hammer-action keys make for natural, expressive playing. A music database hold 267 song records for instantly setting the entire instrument to a specific genre. The USB to HOST terminal provides simple computer connectivity, while the USB to DEVICE jack provides convenient memory stick storage and playing standard MIDI data. 16-part multitimbral capability for sequencer recording applications and comprehensive recording functions that allow you to craft your own songs with ease make the YPG-625 your perfect musical partner. Includes stand.Order the Yamaha Survival Kit 88 to add a three-year extended warranty, Watch & Learn DVD, grand piano key cover, stereo headphones, bonus coupons, and a Yamaha Survival Kit DVD-ROM to your YPG-625.Yamaha YPG-625 88-Key Weighted Portable Grand Keyboard Features88
- 88 Graded Hammer Standard keys (A1-C7) with Touch Response
- Display: Large backlit LCD (320 x 240 dots) displays notation, lyrics and chords with LCD Contrast control
- Yamaha Education Suite: Waiting, Your Tempo, Minus One, Chord Dictionary
- Songs: 30 Preset Songs + 5 User Songs + 70 on CD-ROM, Song Clear, Track Clear, Song Volume, Song Recording
- Song control: REPEAT & LEARN, A-B REPEAT, PAUSE, REW, FF, START/STOP
- Performance assistant technology: Chord, Chord/Free, Melody, Chord/Melody
- Music database: 300 setups by song title + external files
- Digital effects reverb: 29 types, Chorus: 24 types, Harmony: 26 types, DSP: 182 types
- Sequencer: 6 tracks to record your own songs, 5 songs
- Real-time control: Pitch bend wheel
- Auxiliary jacks: PHONES/OUTPUT, DC IN 12V, USB TO HOST (MIDI IN/OUT), USB TO DEVICE (optional storage devices), SUSTAIN
- Amplifier: 6W + 6W
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2
- Built-in stand
- Total Number: 503
- Compatibility: General MIDI (GM) & XGlite compatible
- Piano voice quality: Stereo high resolution
- Sweet! Voices: Clarinet, Trumpet, Muted Trumpet, Flute, Pan Flute, Soprano & Tenor Saxes, Trombone
- Cool! Voices: Galaxy Electric Piano, Suitcase Electric Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Rotor Organ
- Live! Voices: Grand Piano, Warm Grand Piano, Orchestra
- Dual/Split: Yes/Yes
- Drum kits: 10 Drum + 2 SFX Kits
- Polyphony: 64 note max.
- Auto accompaniment:
- Styles: 160 + 1 user style
- Variations: Intro, main A/B, ending, fill-in x 2
- Control accompaniment: on/off, sync stop, sync start, start/stop, intro/ending/rit., main A/B (auto fill)
- One-touch settings: 1 per style
- Registration memory: 2 x 8 banks
- Fingering: Multi finger, full keyboard
Yamaha P140 Digital Piano
The Yamaha P140 and P140S digital pianos deliver incredible sound performance at an incredibly sound price. Both pianos are identical except for the finish. The P140 is black, and the P140S is silver. The P140 features Yamaha's highly acclaimed Graded Hammer Effect keyboard as well as realistic piano and instrumental voices. The P-140 offers both the authentic feel of an acoustic piano and the advanced features of today's digitals. Whether you are an accomplished or aspiring musician, the P140 has the simple operation and superior style you need to showcase your abilities.
- Black or Silver Finish
- 88 Key Graded Hammer Effect keyboard (weighted action)
- Polyphony: 64 notes
- Tone Generation: AWM
- Voices: 14 (plus 3 variations for each voice)
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, and Rotary Speaker
- Dual, Split Modes
- Recorder: 3 songs, 2 tracks, 11,000 notes with Flash ROM storage
- Display: 7-segment, 3-digit LED
- Metronome Tempo 32-280
- Beat: 0-15
- Demo songs: Showcase: 14 songs, Piano: 50 songs
- Connectors: Dual Headphones, MIDI IN/OUT, AUX OUT, AUX Pedal
- Amplifiers 6W x 2
- Speakers 12 x 6 cm x 2
- Dimensions 52-1/2" x 13-13/16" x 5-1/2"
- Weight 30 lbs
- Included Accessories: Music Rest, FC3 Foot Pedal, AC Power Adapter
Yamaha CP300 88-Key Digital Piano
Thirty years of technology and experience distilled into a brilliant new instrument.
In 1976, Yamaha released the first of the CP series stage pianos. These 'electric grands' became instant classics with their authentic sound and live performance convenience. Thirty years later, Yamaha celebrates those milestone keyboards by unveiling the latest and greatest in the CP series: the new CP300. Drawing on their rich tradition and experience, this instrument gives the live performer all the sound and expressiveness of a superbly mic'd grand piano with the portability and versatility of a modern digital instrument.
Introducing the CP300 Stage Piano
88-key Graded Hammer keyboard with authentic touch
State-of-the-art AWM tone generation system
Maximum polyphony of 128 notes
50 original Voices, plus 480 XG Voices and 12 Drum Kits
Five-band Master EQ, with panel sliders
Reverb, Chorus and other effects, including Delay, Rotary Speaker and Auto Wah
Comprehensive MIDI functions
Four pedal connectors for maximum expression, and full set of real-time controllers -- including sliders and Pitch Bend/Modulation wheels
Built-in high-quality stereo speaker system
A powerful Performance mode for storing and recalling your custom CP300 settings
Built-in 16-track sequencer for recording
Master mode, for independent control of up to four external tone generators
Balanced XLR outputs
USB terminal -- letting you connect to a computer for recording of your performances, creating/arranging of songs, and converting to notation
CASIO PX-110 88 Keys Privia Digital Grand Piano
Casio’s Privia Digital Grand Piano is a satisfying solution for people who want a grand piano, but don’t have the space! You get full, rich sound and realistic action, thanks to stereo-sampled sound and the full-sized, scaled hammer action keyboard. The expanded ZPI sound source allows the keyboard to respond to variations in key pressure, and the Acoustic Resonance System reproduces the effects of piano pedals, with optional pedal accesories. You’ll swear you were playing an acoustic grand piano!
The 30-pound Privia offers you features you could never get from an acoustic piano, like 32-note polyphony; Bass Reflex Sound System with two 8-watt speakers; 11 tones; 20 rhythms, 2-track song recording and 60-song memory, and stereo headphone jacks! For a grand piano experience in a small space, and digital benefits to boot, the Casio Privia is the instrument of choice!
The FP-4 from Roland is an affordable 88-key digital piano with a stylish, compact design that's perfect for home use. Each of the keys is touch-sensitive, creating a realistic piano feel. The high-quality voices of the piano provide an expressive performance through the FP-4's built-in speakers. A library of background rhythms is supplied for session-style performances.
You can record
up to three tracks to create a song for later playback in the FP-4. Full connectivity is provided with standard 1/4" inputs and outputs, two headphone jacks, MIDI inputs and outputs, and a USB connector for MIDI transfer between the FP-4 and a computer. Over 60 different effects are included for tweaking your sound.
- 2 x Screws for Music Rest
- 1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor Warranty
Williams Overture 88 Key Digital Piano
Quality craftsmanship matches the rich sounds and premium playability.
The Williams Overture is a console style 88-Key digital piano with a sliding key-cover and full vanity panel. The Overture features an 88-note hammer-action keyboard with selectable touch response; sustain, sustenuto, and soft pedals; 64-note polyphony; 15 main voices and 128 General MIDI voices; 3 keyboard modes; effects; 2-track recording; and a built-metronome.
The Overture is expertly designed and crafted to look and sound its best for years of musical enjoyment. With a dark wood grain finish the Overture has a distinctive look and style to match any home decor. Williams digital pianos have an uncompromising attention to detail that you will see and hear every time you sit at the keyboard.
Williams Overture 88 Key Digital Piano Features:
- Console-style digital piano with sliding key-cover and full vanity panel.
- Dark Wood grain finish
- Keyboard: full size 88 Note, Hammer-action keyboard, with selectable touch response
- Pedals: Sustain, Sustenuto, Soft
- Polyphony: 64 notes maximum
- Main Voices (from control panel): 15 Voices (5 main voices x 3 variations)
- Piano1, Piano2, Honky-Tonk,
- Electric Piano, FM Electric Piano, Vibraphone
- Harpsichord, Clavinet, Nylon String Guitar
- Church Organ, Jazz Organ, Rock Organ
- Strings, Slow Strings, Synth Strings
- General MIDI Voices (via MIDI or USB): 128 GM Voices plus 8 Drums/Percussion Kits
- Keyboard Modes: Full, Layer, Duet
- Effect: Reverb and Chorus
- Recorder: 2-Track, non-volatile memory
- Play-Along Songs: 58 practice Songs, with separate Left hand / Right hand training
- Demonstration: 15 Quick Voice demos, 10 demo songs with GM orchestration
- Display: 3-digit LED
- Connections: 2 x Stereo Headphones Outputs, Stereo Line Input, Stereo Line Output
- MIDI: In/Out, USB device port (MIDI via USB)
- Dimensions L x W x H (shipped): 57.5" x 21.4" x 16.8"
- Weight (shipped): 132 lbs.
M-Audio PROKEYS 88SX 88-Key Lightweight Stage Piano with Semi-Weighted Action
Designed for both performance and recording, the ProKeys 88sx digital stage piano delivers excellent sound in a package so light that you can carry it under one arm. Its must-have complement of instruments--grand piano, electric pianos, organ and clav--sound better than anything in its price range. ProKeys 88sx's semi-weighted action also delivers some of the best feel you can get without the added cost and weight of hammer action. Two stereo headphone jacks are perfect for private practice or teaching. USB MIDI interface and pitch/mod wheels combine with other features to make it a great MIDI controller as well.
- 88-note semi-weighted action keyboard > great feel, light weight
- 7 premium sounds including multi-layer stereo grand > professional sound
- USB MIDI interface plus pitch and mod wheels > expressive MIDI control
- 2 front-side headphone jacks > private practice or teaching
- Sustain, sostenuto and expression pedal inputs > total control
Kawai MP8II Professional Stage
The MP-70 Digital Piano brings incredible expression and playability to an affordable price in an attractive black satin cabinet. It boasts stunning stereo-sampled piano sounds that capture every nuance of a grand piano – plus an 88-note Compact Progressive Hammer-Action Keyboard and useful practice features like a built-in metronome, 2-track recorder, 66 preset songs, and the new Twin Piano mode that allows the keyboard to be split into two zones (with the same pitch ranges on both zones) – ideal for student-teacher lessons or duets.
- 88-note Compact Progressive Hammer Action keyboard with 64-voice polyphony
- Stereo-sampled piano sounds, plus electric piano, strings, acoustic bass and more
- Chorus and Reverb effects can be applied to all 15 tones
- Twin Piano Mode for teacher-student lessons or duets
- Built-in 2-track Song Recorder and metronome, plus 66 preset songs
- Song-backup feature saves recorded songs when power is turned off
- Powerful 25W (x2) speaker system
- Attractive Satin Tone black finish cabinet
Kawai MP8II Professional Stage Piano
Keyboard 88 Weighted Keys
Sound Source Harmonic Imaging™ Sound Technology
32 x Piano, 32 x E.Piano, 32 x Drawbar, 32 x Organ,
32 x Strings/Vocal, 32 x Brass/Wind, 32 x Pad/Synth,
32 x Bass/Guitar – 256 Total Sounds
Reverb Types – 7 Hall 1, Hall 2, Stage 1, Stage 2, Room 1, Room 2, Plate
Effect Types Individual for each zone – 22 types: Chorus, Flanger, Celeste, Ensemble, Delay 1, Delay 2, Delay 3, Delay 4, Auto Pan 1, Auto Pan 2, Auto Pan 3, Tremolo 1, Tremolo 2, Tremolo 3, Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Rotary 1, Rotary 2, Auto Wah, Pedal Wah, Enhancer, Overdrive
Setup Memory 256 Setups
Display 16 x 2 LCD with backlight
Controls Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Master Volume, Zone Volume (x4), Zone Edit selection (x4), Zone On/Off (x4), Real Time Edit
control (x4), Control Mode switch (x4), SW On/Off, EFX On/Off, Reverb On/Off, Menu Up, Menu Down, Value Up, Value Down, Sound Mode, Setup Mode (System Mode), Sound/Setup select (8x8x4), Store, Transpose, Metronome
Jacks XLR Out (L, R) with Ground Lift Switch, 1/4" jacks for Line Out (L/Mono, R or 2x Mono), Headphone jack, Damper/Soft pedal, Foot
Switch (assignable), Expression (assignable), MIDI In/Out/Thru, USB (to Host), AC Inlet, Power Switch On/Off
Dimensions 57.75" x 17.5" x 7.5 " (1466 mm x 442 mm x 189 mm)
Weight 77 lbs. (35 kg)
Accessories Owner's Manual, Music Rack, Power Cable, F-20 Double Pedal
Optional Accessories F-10H Damper/Switch Pedal, V-20X Expression Pedal
Just tell us the exact product you want ,we give you the price at low cost