Yamaha DM1000V2 Digital Mixer
48-Channels, 24-Bit, 96 Khz, 8-Bus, 8-Auxiliary, AD-DA Coverters, 32-Bit Internal Processing, 4-Effect Processors, Surround Monitor and Automation.
96 kHz standard
Unlike conventional equipment that operates in 96 kHz mode only with a reduced number of channels, this Yamaha console imposes no such limitations, delivering the full number of channels at 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz or 96 kHz. Full 96 kHz resolution with 32-bit internal processing and 58-bit accumulators is the standard for the DM1000 (and for the DM2000 and 02R96).
With the DM1000, you get 48 channels of transparent, super-dynamic 24-bit/96 kHz audio, plus all the additional effects and processing you'll ever need for most applications. Yamaha has included a comprehensive range of 96 kHz compatible stereo effects with 32-bit internal processing in the DM1000 - plus several designed specifically for surround. And you can use as many as four individual effect processors simultaneously.
Use this 24-channel mixer to create the unique sound you are looking for, thanks to its intuitive built-in controls that feature digital effects, channel compressors and faders.
- Yamaha O2R96V2 Digital Mixer
- Owner's manual
- Intuitive design
Offers simple stylish operation.
- Built-in digital effects
Controlled by 60mm linear faders that provide smooth, noise-free operation.
Yamaha PM4000 60ch Console
- Four stereo input modules stand. More modules are optional.
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs and outputs.
- Optional Input and output transformers.
- All insert In/Out points operate at +4dBu level. This is for optimum compatibility with pro equipment.
- Continuously variable 50 dB Gain trim. In addition, switchable 30 dB pad let inputs handle any signal.
- 6-Step LED meters on each input. The LED meters on each input assist correct setup for optimum gain structure.
- 8 mono auxiliary mixing bus. In addition, two pair of stereo aux mixing busses that can be used as dual mono, for total of 12 auxes.
- 8 master mute groups
- 8 VCA groups. The groups have mute capability and full-length group faders.
- 8 primary mix busses ("groups"). The mix busses plus a stereo bus which can be "direct assigned" from inputs or from groups.
- 11 x 8 Mix Matrix
- Extensive input-priority. It features "in-place" Cue system, plus Solo mode that mutes other channels.
- Built-in fixed/variable frequency test oscillator and pink noise source.
- The oscillator and pink noise source speed setup and overall system troubleshooting.
- Large, dedicated stereo VU meters. Also, switchable VU meters for other busses (switching conveniently located next to operator).
- Hundreds of LEDs. The LEDs indicate status, clip levels, and illuminate switches and meters-no lamps to maintain.
- Extensive internal switches. In addition, jumpers to alter "default" console functions.
- Lower noise than ever. It also features superb audiophile quality.
- Multiple exhaust fans on rear panel. These fans keep circuitry cool for maximum longevity.
- Dimmer-controlled "LittLites". The "LittLites" are provided as standard equipment.
- Redesigned chassis. This is for extraordinary strength and lighter weight.
- PW4000 Power supply. The Power supply includes full-time AC line voltage digital readout and DC output monitor LEDs.
- Consoles may be interconnected
YAMAHA DM2000V2- DIGITAL CONSOLE
The Version 2 software upgrade kit for the DM2000 was created to enhance overall performance and offer a range of new features that add advanced capabilities for audio production, broadcast, and live applications. Comes with new optional add-on effects that provide a range of state-of-the-art effect programs. It also includes a new and improved Studio Manager application for Windows 2000/XP and Mac OS X platforms.
Version 2 Features:
- General New Features:
Add-On Effect Capability
Automix Static Insert Edit for clip based automation
Fader level, Port Name on FL Display
Additional Settings on User Defined Keys, Encoder Mode
Additional Parameters on GPI and Recall Safe
- Advanced DAW Integration:
Nuendo and Cubase SX control by selected Channel Module
Surround pan control on Pro Tools Remote
MMC or P2 transport control on DAW Remote Layer.
- Advanced Surround Functions:
6.1 Panning & Monitoring
Flexible Surround Bus Setup
Snap to SPL85
Additional Base Management Parameters
Surround Pan On / Off (by using Follow Pan switch)
Summed Monitoring of Surround Monitor Source (BUS+ASSIGN1, BUS+ASSIGN2)
- Broadcast Applications:
Operation Lock with password
Pre Fader SOLO with PAN
Fader / Solo Release
Independent L/R Oscillator (1kHz/400Hz)
- Live SR / Theater Applications:
User Assignable Layer
Fader Group Master
Mute Group Master
Alternative Layer control by Encoders
Instant group assignment with User Defined Keys
GEQ Fader operation
AUX Pre Fader Pre ON (AUX Pre Point)
Instant AUX monitoring (AUX/SOLO LINK)
Global Paste to multiple scenes
Global Fade Time
Global Recall Safe
Gain Reduction Meter
The Yamaha 01V96 V2 Digital Mixer. 24-bit/96-kHz digital mixer for the small-studio space - and budget while delivering sound, capacity, control, and compatibility on a par with much larger consoles.
The Yamaha 01V96 V2 is a compact digital mixer with 16 x 1/4 inch jack TRS line level inputs and 12 x XLR Mic preamps. In addition, 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O are provided on the rear. A Mini-YGDAI card slot enables users to expand the mixers I/O section when necessary. 16 I/O Series cards provide 16 additional digital inputs and outputs of either ADAT, TDIF or AES/EBU formats. 4 and 8 Channel I/O are cards are available as well as a Firewire card. The Yamaha 01V96 V2 takes advantage of the world of high resolution digital recording with full 24-bit 96 kHz operation. Two internal effects engines (four internal in low-resolution mode) provide pristine 24-bit 96 kHz effects such as reverb, chorus, distortion, delay and more. All input channels on the 01V96 feature flexible, independent compression and gating/ducking processors for full dynamics control on input or during mix down
YAHAMA Mixer 12ch 8 Mic 2 Stereo Line Input
The Yamaha n12 Digital Mixing Studio is a mixing console with an analog-like mixing interface which boasts ease of operation for professional quality recording and mixdown. Connecting a computer to the mixer’s IEEE 1394 port enables you to configure an ideal recording environment with seamless integration into Cubase 4.
The mixer can handle up to 12 analogue channel inputs, mixing them to stereo outputs and the 16 in/out FireWire connection to record them in a DAW. Each monaural input jack features an XLR jack with a phantom power supply and a newly developed compressor that adopts Sweet Spot Morphing technology with various compressor presets. One input supports Hi-Z input for direct connection of an electric guitar or bass. All input channels feature a full 3-band (high/mid/low) equalizer and share a built-in digital reverb.
channels 1 - 8: XLR/TRS jacks with Inserts and +48V Phantom Power; Channel 8 supports Hi-Z input (switchable)
channels 9 - 12: Unbalanced Phone jacks /RCA jacks
2 Track In: RCA jacks
Stereo out: TRS/RCA jacks L/R
Control Room out A/B/C: TRS jacks L/R
Aux out 1/2: TRS jacks
- Other connectors:
DAW I/O: 2x IEEE1394 (FireWire)
MIDI: IN, OUT
AC In: 1x
- Accessories: Power Adaptor, Owner’s Manual, CD-ROM (includes Cubase AI4 DAW software)
YAHAMA Mixer 8ch 4 Mic 2 Stereo Line Input
The Yamaha n8 Digital Mixing Studio is a mixing console with an analog-like mixing interface which boasts ease of operation for professional quality recording and mixdown. Connecting a computer to the mixer’s IEEE 1394 port enables you to configure an ideal recording environment with seamless integration into Cubase 4.
channels 1 - 4 XLR/TRS jacks withInserts and +48V Phantom Power; Channel 4 supports Hi-Z input(switchable)
channels 5 - 8 Unbalanced Phone jacks/RCA jacks
2 Track In RCA jacks
Stereo out TRS/RCA jacks L/R
Control Room out TRS jacks L/R
- Other connectors:
DAW I/O 2x IEEE1394 (FireWire)
MIDI IN, OUT
AC In 1x
- Accessories Power Adaptor, Owner’s Manual, CD-ROM (includes CubaseAI4 DAW software)
Alesis iMultiMix 8 USB Professional 8-Channel USB Mixer with iPod Recording
The iMultiMix 8 USB is a sturdy, compact all-in-one tabletop mixer and recorder that features 100 studio grade 28–bit digital effects, a built–in limiter to avoid distorted recordings and an integrated iPod dock with control wheel transport controls for fast, easy direct–to–iPod recording.
As an important addition to the Alesis line of highly acclaimed mixers, the iMultiMix 8 USB is the first to feature integrated iPod control and recording capability. The iMultiMix 8 USB represents the first mixer to fuse together professional quality mixing, 3 band per channel EQ, guitar/line inputs and iPod recording in a single, intuitive package. For ultra–clean live recordings of nearly any performance, including home studios, musicians, podcasters, and houses of worship, the iMultiMix 8 USB is an ideal solution.
Just tell us the exact product you want ,we give you the price at low cost